Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_fortress_b5

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by zenta420, Feb 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 18, 2011
    I believe that is the map name. But I have heard some people say this spot is illegal and others say it wasn't. I would for myself like it to be. I know I am a nub compared to most of you but here it is.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    You actually have to crouch jump to get through here.

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    It's not on the list so I can't tell people anything.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
  5. Oct 8, 2009
    well thanks for posting the spot i've been meaning to post. :grin:
    but i gots another one.

crouch spot
    [attachment=431:zm_fortress_b50004.jpg]

i had another one. but i guess i didn't get the shot. next time
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    If it IS indeed a crouch or ledge spot, you can enforce it. But, if it is not listed just do exactly what you've already done, and that's letting us know. If you're in-game and you're unsure if an unlisted spot is illegal, ask other admins in-game or on steam and try to get some confirmation. If it seems the spot should be illegal, again, take screenshots as you've done and post em. We'll confirm it (and add it to the list) or explain why it is legal so you can know in the future, and let other admins know if they think it's illegal as well.
  7. Feb 15, 2011

[IMG]
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    This spot is completely legal as all you need to do is crouch jump through the box. Time the jump perfectly and you have a huge chance to get the humans. Specially if you are a half zombie. I've gotten up to 3 humans at the same time camping behind those boxes. I can demostrate if you need some proof =P
  9. Oct 8, 2009
  10. Oct 8, 2009
    how about this one? haven't seen anyone in it. but for the sake of noobs.
    [attachment=435:zm_fortress_b50006.jpg]
  11. Oct 10, 2010
  12. Sep 25, 2010
    That inded is a crouch spot and was on the list before, for some reason its not there anymmore.
  13. Jul 14, 2010
    http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/82146?qpost=5020366
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    bump since i posted the new version of this map above and also

I'm thinking this spot should be illegal

There's only 1 spot you can boost another zombie or human to get into and a human can easily just shoot the booster and it's pretty much impossible to die in it.

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thoughts?
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    You can easily get players in that spot if zombies would just get out of the fucking way, you just ninja jump into that shit.
  16. Jul 14, 2010

edit: Maybe gmod doesn't :tongue:
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    You don't need a boost... might depend what zombie you are, I have no idea.
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    I think you do need a boost, but you can do it from the side. It's not too hard to get people in there.
  19. Apr 9, 2007
    CK would be a bitch and noclip into there just to piss people off. You need to crouch jump at the very least, if not boost to get in.
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    I swear I ninja jump'd momo when he was in there and got him no problem, no boost just a run and jump. Maybe I got lucky? :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.