Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_gd_headquarter_v1_8

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jed, May 27, 2014

1. Feb 3, 2012
    This certain spot can possibly be questionable and a possible illegal ledge spot. As you can see in the screenshot here:
    This spot can only be accessed through a single stack spot. When you observe this spot in-game you can notice the button next to the elevator can be climbed upon, Thus gaining humans the ability to climb and hold it out.

If you have played this map before then you are probably familiar with the invisible wall that prevents humans from falling off the ledge and or hold off the pillars that are connected across. In this screenshot:
    I along with some other admins and players have noticed that with this ledge spot you can actually jump down from the top and scale across these pillars. This clearly exploits the maps original design with the invisible walls.

Haven't done much testing except for a couple of rounds. Perhaps next time this map comes on I can test this with Tony and or some other players.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      It's hard to get up there, especially when ppl are blocking your way, but i have seen ppl fail up there when there was a group of them. Haven't seen anyone try to hold it off by themselves though.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1