Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_gl33m4x_errat

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Dec 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    We were just playing it 5 minutes and 25 zombies tried to go in there. The window is the only way to get in there u cant jump in. The door is locked it cannot open. The only way to get in there is by the window which is a crouch spot. Please test this spot and thanreply to me if its illegal or not. I have 3 screenshots of it.

2011-12-03_00001

2011-12-03_00002

2011-12-03_00003

Thank u
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    I'm certain there is a hidden button to open that door from the outside because I've seen people in there without breaking the glass before, just don't know where it is.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    I was correct, after investigating it, there is a key pad where once you enter the code, it unlocks the door, therefor this spot is not illegal.

This is the keypad that opens the door, I won't give out the code, but once you enter the correct code, walk up to the door and press E and it will open. The room with this keypad is just across the hallway from the locked hallway.

[IMG]
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    I also think the window is quite easy to get in through, but since there is also a way to unlock the door, spot is definitely legal. Thanks for posting mario.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Thank you mmm, mmm, Toasty for clarifying the location of the keypad to unlock the door!

The location is clearly legal (learn something new every day). :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.