Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_good_God

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Aidan Gignac, Mar 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 3, 2012
    Ok BRIAN, I have tried adding on to the threads like you suggested, but all of them have been locked, so I have to start a new thread ok. Here's is a whole new map, I started fresh, and hope you like it

Attached Files:

2. s3th
    This message by s3th has been removed from public view. Deleted by s3th, Mar 5, 2012, Reason: dumb.
    Mar 5, 2012
  3. Feb 24, 2011
    As Brian has stated in the previous thread:
    "If I were you I'd stop posting 'Completed Map' threads immediately. Start a Work in Progress thread and update it whenever you've made changes to the map you're working on. This way other mappers and the community can give you feedback and you can continue to improve, but posting your half-ass works as 'Completed' is borderline obnoxious, especially when they're all separate threads."

I would suggest reading through the earlier thread and rethink everything before posting something completely new, taking up unnecessary space on the forums.
  4. Jan 8, 2012
    You've been told numerous times make a post in the WIP ( WORK-IN-PROGRESS) section of the forums and ask for help and you can't make a map that fast thats even remotely good without taking a lot of time, rough drafting, and opinions from others. You've wasted several threads now, and it's getting really old. Either give it a real try, or stop posting.

THANKS
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 3, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      banned for 1 week for not listening to anything anyone has said to you. Hopefully in a week you'll have a map worth looking at. Thanks!
      • Like Like x 5
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.