Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_gorodok_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Aug 22, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 29, 2014
    Power lines in this map seem like a Ledge spot and should be made illegal , was on today with @retslag1 and we both agreed. , very similar to other maps with power lines that are illegal.

zm_gorodok_v10005 zm_gorodok_v10000 zm_gorodok_v10002
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 25, 2014
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Seems like the Vents will be illegal as well. there are some pretty long and norrow vents that are crouch spots.
        [IMG]

There's also another really long wire spot that goes from the top of the building, all the way across the map to this little platform on the hill side.
        [IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 2
          Tony The Tiger, Aug 23, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 23, 2014
        • Feb 27, 2012
          After looking into those 3 spots, they all appear to be illegal. I checked them out in hammer and there are no special ways or secret teleports anywhere relevant to these spots, so they are listed. There are probably more spots to come for this map (i saw a few a minute ago when i was in the server) Post a new thread regarding further potential illegal spots on this map. http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-gorodok-v1/
          • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            The spot with the 3 vending machine's in it should be illegal too, that spot is not breakable.
          • Jan 21, 2011
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.