Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_helterpanic_pf1b

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ixikitty, Aug 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    so apparently this spot can be reached with either 1 vendor and 2 boosters, or 2 vendors and 1 booster. the first booster get the other 2 ontop of the vendor and the second booster boost the 3rd higher. either onto the L in lila or the L in helter or the R in helter. with 1 booster and 2 vendors. 1 vendor is standing vertical and the second vendor is on its side (for the boost) then the booster stand on the vertical vendor to give the last inches needed. i have a demo of this to post. obviously it is literally pointless for zombies to even go anywhere near this area. in the demo it shows that it takes almost no time to get the show on the road. there is no doubt this spot should be deemed illegal. i hope this can be delt with quickly it is 3:30 am right now so sleep well everyone ^.^ :heart: thank you so much to whoever is the first to see and deal with this. thank you for helping me help the servers :razz:. have a great day everyone :grin:! 2012-08-02_00002 2012-08-02_00001 2012-08-02_00002 2012-08-02_00001

Attached Files:

Puppy!, Aug 2, 2012 Last edited by ixikitty, Aug 2, 2012
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    You mean it SHOULD be deemed illegal? Might want to edit your post lol. I'll look at it tomorrow unless a ninja beats me to.it.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      lol thx i usually mess something up in everything i write. please take your time. sleep well!
    • Jul 16, 2012
      dirt bag all you've got to say is helter skelter? lol. go varify this dippy doo.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 14, 2011

@ixikitty
        @ixikitty
        @ixikitty

See, it notifies you!
        • Like Like x 2
        • May 15, 2011
          Helter Skelter is the guy who made the map. Instead of editing something of whom is already here, just ask him to do it. I tagged him so he can see the thread.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          As Dirtbag said, us mappers respect each others works so if we can contact a map maker, we always do. Before I edit maps, I get permission from them. Good call on the tag Dirtbag, didn't know Helter was signed up on the forums.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 19, 2011
            Ok It's on my todo list. Thank you ixikitty.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 16, 2012
              oh im sorry....making maps is hard lol. and people get creative lol.
            • Dec 7, 2010
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.