Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_huntingbase_ultimate_v4

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Orange, Jun 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    Just found this spot and thought it would fit the illegal spots list. Both the entrances are crouched. If I were to put a vendy or two in there, it'll make it impossible. fsgaaaa
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Nice find orange. Perhaps someone can decompile it and see if there is a teleport into there or a wall that breaks, etc? I would do it, but i'm not at home right now.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Would definitely like this to be looked into more if someone can, this mapper did such a good job about making crouch areas breakable and whatnot, I would be surprised if this was a simple as it looks.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I tested it and didn't find any other walls to break to get in. I would say It's illegal. :thumbsup:
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Decompiling and looking at it in hammer is the only way to be sure.

If nobody else has look at it by the time i get back on Monday, i will do it. I'll decompile the bsp and verify that you do in fact have to crouch to enter those spots, etc. Unless of course someone else does.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        Oh, in that case ill look it up in hammer since I have nothing to do.

EDIT:> @Momo, checked in hammer and both entries are crouch entries, all walls surrounding the area are not breakable, and there are no entities in that area.
        • Like Like x 2
          Detonator, Jun 29, 2013 Last edited by Detonator, Jun 29, 2013
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.