Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_impossibru_concretehq_v1a

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by sajak, Jul 15, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    The Notes: This was intended for the ZM Impossibru server (for small maps) which Kyle *ahem* never made. This is one of my most lackluster and dull maps I've made... but it's better than the same crap we play all the time on ZM lol. The map, as it sits, is complete and optimized (as best as I could). I would just like people to test the map and give suggestions on what to add, remove, or modify. This can be in terms of hold spots, more or less props, etc.

Download link for WIP:zm_impossibru_concretehq_rc01

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Whoops, fixing link for download, goes to wrong map.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Spoke with Retslag last time about restoring some old maps he removed, and he told he he'll try to get some more maps new or old. Actually quite excited to see what'll be added. Hopefully you got us some good ones, sajak.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      No they all suck in one way or another. Did some tests and a whole bunch of spots are over powered or not enough props, some missing textures. Its why I made a WIP thread instead of posting to the suggestions thread. I need people to give me their opinions before I can suggest them.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I remember testing this with you so long ago. I liked it, i just hated the stairs, something about them pissed me off :reallypissed: I do like the idea of impossibru maps though, they're pretty cool. Wonder how much people will like this one.