Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_impossibru_desaturated

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by STI, Jan 24, 2014

1. Aug 30, 2012
    I think this spot should be illegal because it is so hard to get in.

It is also a crouch spot, and everytime a person comes in here they dont die
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    spot is op, but legal tho. I stabbed many humans there before. It just takes skill.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      I've seen people die in there. Lucky for you, I erased all my demos having little virtual memory space in my computer :frown:.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      No. Not illegal. Stop making stupid threads. Obviously not illegal, you don't even have to crouch.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      ^ It's not a crouch entry just as Orange stated, have you even tried to get the humans camping there? Had it been a crouch entry, the spot would have been in !illegal long ago.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Isn't a legit crouch spot as Orange implied. With Zombie Trains this can get over run very easily.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      yea try again…that spot is far from legal…besides if we got rid of all the illegal spots who would i have to burn

^ this guy orange is just angry as alway…something wrong with his amygdala ignore him