Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_industry v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by skarp, Jul 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2011
    Need some clarification for a few admins on whether this spot is illegal or not. its the ramp leading up to the rafters. I know the rafters are, but was told by Harvey that the ramp isn't illegal.

Sorry its not allowing me to post an image link.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988426321/screenshot/541773797108797856?tab=public
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    For simplicity's sake I say just enforce the entirety of the rafters.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on legacy, we were allowing people to camp on the beam ramp, but it makes sense on what Momoiya says about simplicity of rule enforcement to apply it to all elements of the ceiling beams.

If you have feedback regarding the ramp, please feel free to post your thoughts.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
  5. Feb 11, 2011
    I have always been told it was legal, but then tonight I was told it wasnt. I can go through a dozen maps with similar spots, but no one argues if they are or not illegal. One that i can think of off the top of my head is the telephone pole in black_lion_macd. I have seen this spot used 1000x and have seen it taken by zombies 1000x.
  6. Oct 27, 2010
    I've always known the ramp entrance to be legal but I've never seen someone survive there.

It would probably be easier just to make whole thing illegal though.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Due to confusion and people not knowing where to stop before its illegal, just enforce the rafters and ramp up entirely. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.