Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_industry_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Highlander, Jun 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 6, 2010
    I tested this spot and seems the only way to get in there is crouch

My link

Up for review
  2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. May 6, 2011
    I agree the entry way is a crouch entry, but do not agree it is illegal.

However, the spot has few flaws as I played that spot b4,
    1. The survivors must crouch, to avoid being cut. The boards above their head, allows the knives to be penetrated,
    2. Must stay clear of the rear and side boards, as they too are penetrable by knives (but not zombies)
    3. One person wouldn't be able to hold that spot,
    4. The zombies though have to crouch; the entry way is actually very easy to jump in. As the crouching depth required is not that much, versus some crouch windows.
    5. Though if you have numerous survivors there, it does make it difficult for zombies to get in there. But, once they are behind the crates, you are pretty much done for.

It is to me more a cheap spot I would say. For this spot to be illegal, it must be totally impossible for zombies to get you, and it isn't such spot.
  4. Sep 6, 2010
    Thanks for your feedback, guys. Yes, the number 1 point is quite valuable because the boards above are penetrable.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I've personally seen that spot fail on numerous occasions so I'm not certain if it should be deemed illegal.
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    I have seen that spot fail to many times to count it as illegal :confused:
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback and some basic testing, this spot will remain legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.