Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_krusty_krab_a3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Synopsis, Aug 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 28, 2012
    Ok, the area behind it is fake, it can be run through. Delete this thread k thanks!
    Synopsis, Aug 2, 2012 Last edited by Synopsis, Aug 2, 2012
  2. Jun 10, 2012
    Not really, that cylinder thingy makes it a crouch spot but what people dont know its breakable also its the thing people crouch on .I hope this make sense :smile:.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    I spy with my little eye a func_breakable...
  4. May 28, 2012
    Its doesnt help, just makes the crouch easier to get through.

AkA. you can go in from the sides and the middle. Still crouch though as resembled by hammer.

Edit: 64 units to run, the func_breakable only opens it to 36. Not enough to run through.
  5. Jun 10, 2012
    Actually it could make a big difference because by destroying it because with 2 zombies ur basicly screwed and by destroying that cylinder thingy allowes zombies to be capable of running instead of crouching :smile:
  6. May 28, 2012
    You cant run through it. It doesnt have enough hammer units to allow running.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    Destroying that func_breakable makes the opening tall enough to walk through. Legal spot.
  8. May 28, 2012
    I see it now, didnt realize it was a func_illusionary in the front. So you can walk right through the wood
  9. Jun 10, 2012
    This is proven legal so could harvey or someone lock this shit up or confirm it then lock it up?
  10. Nov 11, 2011
    I want to fix this map and remove all the illegal spots... let me contact the map maker and get his permission.
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    Well as the spot in question is legal, I'll go ahead and lock this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.