Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_krusty_krab_a3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Joshy, Sep 3, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 31, 2012

I didn't want to be the bad guy but I have been meaning to post this spot. You can only get here as a human because of the gun or with human assistance. This is the part after you shoot the letters to open the lock but before you go to shell; you can just chill here the entire round and you are a (nearly) guaranteed a win.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      It's true, but never brought it up because it's never been a problem. Most people don't know the secret, and a lot of the people who do know the secret cannot successfully get to the end of the vault without getting crushed.

I clicked disagree because Joshy! Quit making my secret spots illegal!

Kidding about me chilling there. You need to go through there to obtain special map item. I'd be for making chilling here illegal, but to pass by, no problem.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It could be just like the rooftops on lila_bluetown... You can't camp there, but you're more than welcome to use them as means of passage.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        If this is only accessible by humans then it sounds like chilling here should probably be illegal. If the other guys haven't addressed this by the time I'm back from vacation then I'll take a look and add a listing if necessary.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        There is definitely no way to access this as a zombie without the assistance of a CT.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        I'm checking this spot out in hammer and I'm wandering how you are camping there when there is a teleport that teleports you to jail :s

EDIT:> You can definitely camp there. I was looking at the wrong version. There is no way for zombies to get there so this will be added.
        Note: You may pass through there to complete the secret.

Edit:> After double checking, it's not illegal. There is a secret to teleport people in that spot out. Stand at 1 and stare at 2 for 3 seconds and that will make sure they get teleported.

• Informative Informative x 2
        • Like Like x 1
          Detonator, Sep 4, 2013 Last edited by Detonator, Sep 4, 2013
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.