Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_krusty_krab_a3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Orange, Nov 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    Should this be illegal? Getting on top of the pole? You have to be boosted to get up there, and when the player is shooting, I don't think anyone can get him nor boost to get him.
    KK
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011
      This spot might be a secret. Not sure about it, but I remember something like that. If it's not, I think it should be illegal.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      oh my god... The spot is a secret, but it doesn't take you all the way up that pole. It places you on that basket platform thingy pirate shit secret spamming cage killing piece of crap.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I have almost never seen a human getting infected when standing on top of that pole. I don't play the map often because I just dislike it in general, but the times when I have played it, people next to never dies when they're on that spot.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Oct 13, 2011
        I know it doesn't take you all the way up, I was just asking if there is any way to get up there without getting boosted.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Can't get up there without boost, teleport, noclip, bring or pfly (if someone else is already there). I totally like that spot for myself but admit that it's sleazy enough to earn a spot in Illegal Spots. +support.
        • Feb 3, 2012

If it's only possible to boost up there then it would be worth checking it out next time it's on ZM.

Even if it does get added, that would make it the 8th illegal spot on that map. I thought Tony was working on editing that map. :dontknow:
        • Apr 1, 2012
        • Sep 25, 2010
          Can you double stack and stab or does that only work if you double stack on the sides?
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I'm pretty sure it only works if you double stack on the sides.
        • Apr 24, 2012
          Its difficult to get people there, but i have done it and its not impossible...its takes determination.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I've bunny-hopped to the cage-kill-button and curved around to stab someone up there (i think it was haplo or peter) because they wanted to see if it was possible.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            I'm not saying it's impossible, but how often are you able to do this? Most of the time you're the only zombie there, you're lucky if you have 2 people up there. When the guy shoots you, there is no way you can even bhop to the button.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Even then you can still probably jump and stab the person from the side (if you give your player a second to rest and get his full jump) it's only hard because not a whole lot of people know how to even get to that balcony. if there were more zombies, it would be far easier to get the player.
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Sep 25, 2010
            I'm going to rule this as legal since you can double stack and kill, you can jump from button and kill. If zombies work together its easy to beat. Remember, illegal spots are a question of impossility of reach and not a question of teamwork.
            • Like Like x 5
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.