Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_Krusty_krab_a3,

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Dec 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 30, 2013
    So this area. While yes you can get a human out of the other area as a zombie if you go into the next part (showed in screenies) Iv tried it myself and don't believe there is any way to possibly get a human once inside this part. someone complained about me using this spot although it isn't on the list so i decided ill make a thread about it to make him feel better. Also just to make the krusty krab a bit funner for everyone :grin:.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. May 31, 2012
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    do you think i should make a demo of me testing it joshy? to show that you cant get teled out of this area.
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    yea i told deto about this spot the other day and i thought he was going to make a thread but i guse it slipped his mind or something.
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    I believe Aprz, Joshy's brother, told me that when you look at the ankers, they'll kill the humans inside. Not sure if this is true.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    That's true I think (according to Deto, on the last post of that thread I linked in my first reply), but we're trying to figure out whether it also teleports people out of this additional room. I have no idea so I'm leaving it up to him to let us know
  8. Oct 30, 2013
    Iv just tryed this and yes it dose enable the trigger for the other part of the vault but nothing for the room i have in the screenies. [IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 23, 2013
      there is a code, with the sign on the wall, and i have the code :smile:
    • Oct 30, 2013
      are you referring to one of the 2 codes that actually open the vault or a secret hidden code that will trigger something in the room in the screen shots.? enlighten us. Because by what iv tested iv seen nothing that enables a trigger within that room
    • Feb 23, 2013
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8yb9vo899r56cy/krusty.dem
      i did a demo of doing the code, and escaping using a teleporter let me know if it works, hope it does work for you guys :smile:

Hopefully its what you guys were after.
      Post Merged, Dec 15, 2013
      Sorry Peter just Explained it all to me, There is no way zombies can get into that room, PERIOD, There is no way to get a Human out without him taking the Clam Portal. If the moral is whether or not it should be illegal, i believe that it should be due to it's an instant win
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Unless there's possibly a trigger that teleports humans out of this spot, it should be listed as illegal considering it being inaccessible for zombies.

I thought @Tony the Tiger!! :D was working on editing this map. :sidefrown:
      Post Merged, Dec 15, 2013
      @Rayne Valar informed me that there is a trigger that can kill humans in that spot as she said that she usually gets killed all the time when she goes in that spot.

Does anyone happen to know what the trigger is?
    • Feb 23, 2013
      Apparently it has something to do with the Anchors, but i'm not 100% sure just something i heard, but i think it only works with the back room, does not sure if it works with the 2nd back room is all.
    • Oct 30, 2013
      indeed as shown im my third screenie those only trigger into the room before the pink room
    • Nov 29, 2012
      As far as I know for the clam room,there is no way of getting inside unless you shoot the letters to get the combination. And there isn't a trigger that would kill the humans inside or teleport. Deto is going to check in hammer since we've discussed this before. But, I'm positive there's no way.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      @Rayne Valar, @Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, and myself tested this spot for a few rounds and no trigger seemed to be successful.

We should probably just wait for Deto to check in hammer.
    • Mar 20, 2012
      I dont see a trigger_hurt surrounding this area.

[IMG]

Edit:On the pic below is however a trigger_teleport. Colored in red on the top right and bottom right picture. Its surrounding the spot.mh But theres no Input/Output for it, so I cant figure out how to activate it.
      [IMG]

Edit2:Ok solution is... there is a trigger_teleport it activates by a trigger_look. You have to stand at a specific point in that secret big room and look at an anchor. Then it activates and the ct hiding there will be teleported out into the jail.
      • Like Like x 1
        -L-, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by -L-, Dec 15, 2013
      • Oct 30, 2013
        the anchor trigger dose not reach the pink room.look at my 3rd screenie, also we tryed that and when standing in the pink room it dose nothing. yes the trigger hits that area you are viewing we are speaking purely of the pink room
      • Sep 25, 2010
        I've checked in hammer. There is no teleport at that spot. I'll add it later today if no one else has.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I never said i was working on it, i said i might if i can get in touch with Firewavezz. I added him on steam, but after i did that i got the citylife vmf thanks to [T_T] so i didn't bother bugging him yet.
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.