Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Kosuki, Mar 21, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Not much will change... I mean some will change... I mean I added a few new rooms, a disco room, and some more cade and tele spots. Here is the disco room image links.

the room is only 50% done, a few billboards will be added and a bar, and more stuff. The dance floor will stay the same as you see. Ill host a Beta server once I am rdy for a beta.

Let me know what you think.
    Also please submit names of great rave songs you like to hear in a disco room. Ill add up to 5.
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Jul 14, 2008
      Looking good :thumbsup:, post more images :grin:

Check this song: Bustrexx - Carless (Ft. Lights - Siberia)
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Looks nice. Only critique based on the SS's is the squished PF logo.
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Is this the same map we alpha tested? Bout time you make some more progress!!! :razz:
      And sorry, I couldn't recommend a single rave song...
    • Oct 17, 2011
      I knew about this map since I started mapping and you sent it to me. It looks way better now. Keep it going kosuki.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Shiii... I was just about to upload my map until I saw this... mine needs a lot more improvements :crying:
    • Feb 11, 2012
      nice job kosuki! just add or make better that pf logo xD
    • Nov 15, 2011
      Looks awesome!
    • Nov 2, 2011
      Look's cool! Keep it up.
    • Apr 14, 2011
      I hear ya, its was a test image. With source sdk it has to be a power of 2 in pixels, but I have a fix for it. (power of 2 is for example 2/4/8/16/32/64/128+)
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Will do, what toy dont see is all the private booths behind me and its great looking ^^
      • Jan 7, 2009
        Some songs to consider:
        Re-Con and Squad E -- Claim 2 Recycle
        Scott Brown -- Elysium
        Cosmic Gate -- Exploration of Space
        Hypasonic -- Get-A-Way (Squad-E Remix)
        BOUNC3 -- Paradise On E
        System F -- Out of the Blue
        Activator & Zatox -- Freedom
        The Prodigy -- Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
        Brisk & Ham -- Fire and Flames
        Discotronic -- Tricky Disco (Squad E Remix)

EDIT: How could I forgot this one:
        Dune -- Can't Stop Raving

I have most of these songs, so if you want me to upload them for you or something I'd be happy to.
        I also have some songs that would make great "troll" songs, if you threw one of them in the mix (nothing horribly obnoxious). :razz:
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Jan 8, 2012

Just one of hundreds of rave songs I got, need some let me know.
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Apr 14, 2011
            Sure, When you have them ready for email in a zipped folder if you can email them message me for my email.
            Thanks for Assistance ^^
          • Jan 7, 2009
            I'll see if I can find the songs I don't have from that list, and I'll put together a zip file in the next couple days. I'll throw a some more songs in for added selection.
            Would it be alright if I just upload it to Mediafire? I'm not sure I'll be able to email a really big file.
          • Apr 14, 2011

will be delayed. I am not home on weekends, and when I normally can get on during the day, I am now not at home. Mother went to ER so the map will be a few days to weeks out. I still have to make some custom bar textures and stuff. So Sorry for being late but real life comes first as I am sure 99.9% of you all realize.
            I will have an official test when it is time to test b4 I upload it on PF site for their testing. I cant promise that you will be able to decomp it though, I have to keeps the secrets a well... SECRET!
            • Friendly Friendly x 1