Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_lila_import_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Momo, Apr 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 29, 2010
    This map was recently added to the panic server, almost every decent spot on this map is insanely cheap or downright illegal.

Was curious on some other opinions if anyone else has played it yet, seems like it might be a fun map if fixed up, though at the moment it's completely human sided.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    I will fix the illegal spots. I have played it too. I'll get to it tomorrow and do all I can.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      I don't think so num nuts. The mapper is still active. Ask him first if you can. Here's his Banana.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        if this is the one i am thinking of, I only saw a few really cheap spots, when i tested it
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Your use of the term cheap really describes someone I know very well cough.. :razz:

But yeah, have the map fixed up and we can test it. Looks good.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        The few you saw were pretty much the whole map, save the 2 secret spots (also extremely cheap) and the ledge spot around the house area.

The map seems like an unfinished project, the main building only has a few props between all 3 floors and the basement is non-existant. Like I said, the map has potential, just needs fixed up.

The map owner was actually the one who posted on our board for the map, but only 1 post so not sure if he checks back here or not. @xM1nD
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Hmm, I will look at it tomorrow then and I also tried to add this guy but I got no responses. I'll try my best and add fair cading spots and fix illegal spots. Anything else, I will not touch.
      • Jun 17, 2011
        The walls...are climbable? & the vendies are glitchable as well
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I approve of glitchable vendies, more panic maps need these! The climbable walls is news to me though, how does that work? :jump:
      • Jun 17, 2011
        Just double stack and they can climb the walls that surround the map. There are like 3-5 places you can climb on top of the walls
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Having watched the action for a couple of weeks on this map, I have to completely agree with momo. This map technically does not necessarily have illegal spots but its just on the borderline of ultra-cheapness to be considered illegal.

@retslag1, lets go ahead and remove this map from zmp.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 21, 2007
        • Dec 7, 2010
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.