Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_lila_neo_2_fix_and_bix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by retslag1, Jul 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 21, 2007
    I know there are a few on this map, find them and post them!!
  2. May 7, 2011
    panic server just tried out this map. and it seems like there are many many illegal and cheap ass spots. more than 20-30 ppl comaplined about this map hahahah... -_____-x

harvey should be in progress of making illeagl spot listssss for this map :smile:
  3. Dec 7, 2010
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. May 7, 2011

idk ppl didnt seem to like it much
  6. Jul 19, 2011
    i say map is Illegal to many spots where zombies cant get to like the stairs way to heaven spot
  7. May 15, 2011

So little time.

But no, I think their are to many illegal spots to even moderate.

I say unless a mapper can edit out the spots it should be taken off.

Cause that map is Ridiculous.
  8. May 6, 2011
    With so many illegal spots, can't you guys post the pictures of those.

I think one of our ZM maps has more illegal spots than what I can see thus far?

This one is a crouch entry thus should be illegal, the glass don't break 2,
    [IMG]

This sky ledge there are certain section of it I say would make it difficult for zombie to get you. But, if you are in the middle section, glass platform, zombies can jump onto it from across the building. If you are on the water tanks, the other of the tank there is red crate. Where zombies can double stack and should be able to get up there. But, I think that whole thing marked in red should be illegal, as that ledge spot is quite impossible. Maybe except the spot in the middle.
    [IMG]

I don't know any other way over there, unless there are teleporter I don't know about. I think as zombies crossing, and humans shooting at them, makes it quite hard. But, not totally impossible. Illegal? I leave it here for discussion.
    [IMG]
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    are there more than what infantry posted?

I will take it out of the cycle for now, tho admins can still select to go to it. I want to see all the spots ppl think should be illegal

Infantry, I think the wall opposite where the clear glass thing is, there is a secret door thru there

And those boxes, I dont know if they should be illegal. With enough zombies it seems like they could get across, but I dunno.
  10. Feb 23, 2011
    I have not played the map on the server. But i did run it and did not like what I saw. Sorry Rets..[IMG]
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    The first depicted crouch location contains at least 4 entrances and will not need to be listed as illegal.
    The second location is clearly a ledge spot and defined as illegal.
    The third location due to the teleport pool has also been indicated as illegal.

Proper illegal spots have been tested and officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_neo_2_fix_and_bix.html

If there are any additional illegal spots, please post them this thread as it will be left open another 24 hours.
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    A flame thrower prop has been identified in game which can be used not only to kill zombies within a second but be used to kill their own teammates (humans). Due to the availability of this prop we may need to reconsider the viability of this map on zmp. At the very least we will need to restrict/punish anyone who attempts to use the prop.
  13. Aug 2, 2010
    Map was pulled because of the items that are ridiculously overpowered.
  14. Jul 19, 2011
    infantry o nthat glass spot in vents there is a secret vent behind it on outside u can break to get into it
  15. Jul 19, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hahahahahahahahahahahaha/screenshot/558664198997021934
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hahahahahahahahahahahaha/screenshot/558664198997020502

the first pic should be illegal cause of money crates and its hard for zombies to get in it
    second pic should be illegal because only 1 way for zombies to reach thim and its a ledge bridge to get to it just like the stairs to the sky ledge
  16. Jul 14, 2010
  17. Dec 7, 2010
    This thread will be locked as this map has now been removed from rotation. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.