Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_beach2 Illegal or Lege spot?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by SkyCloud, Dec 9, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    I found an other guy just sit up top of the lila panic signs an i notice this could be illegal spot or not here is record I want upper admins and mappers to decide if its illegal or not.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632985035340868038/1FC71FD5C1A9816DE308F7E921859AF7AAF54DB0/ Pic

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/632985035340870055/7973E23BAA72F023151E289E475D73420F8E59CB/ Pic
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    Moved to the appropriate section.

It certainly looks like a ledge spot. Are you positive there is no other way to get there? Double stack? Teleporter? invisible ledge?
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    That's one of the reasons why Chodda made his version of lila panic beach, to eliminate all of the illegal spots. Since its been a long time I personally have forgotten how to get up to that sign. If anyone remembers please create a reply to refresh our recollections.

4. Mar 26, 2011
    Well the second picture is a crouch spot I think but I didn't go to it.
  5. Aug 29, 2011
    to get on the sign, are 2ways

not illegal in any way if im right

up to you for finding out how

or i just share it? stack 2 players on the top rail of the lila house(or use a prop to get onit), get on the roof, theres an invisable path leading to the letter i of lila, have fun getting them
    now you dont need to decompile..

btw picture2 is not crought
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Since you are the author of the map, is the only way to get to the sign is the invisible pathway from the roof to the i? If are no other ways on to the sign, I will have to make it illegal. Please let me know.
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    Harvey there is a video of it lol =p
  8. Aug 29, 2011
    the other way is known already, dont worry , you can find it in spec mode
    but if people find it illegal...

hope its understandable im making maps for all zm servers which also allow crought and harder spots

ive been thinking alot of times, why dont they just reduce the pushback and make crought legal, or at least in more cases than now
    i find the gameplay so stupid when you die trying to catch a running human simply because you cant knife him, somehow i find this hilarious at the same time, then i make a laught and quit the game, thats really working on my nerves lol

anyway look here 5:50
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Crouch and ledge spots would be proper when used on servers that require reload. As reload would give enough time and opportunity for zombies to tag the humans. But since we are operating in an unlimited ammo no reload situation, maps designed with crouch and ledge spots would only give those in that location an instant and unfair win.

With that being said, with testing of the sign area and the hidden crouch entrance has been found illegal: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_beach_2.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.