Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_beach_2 suggestion

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by super_ag, Feb 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 2, 2012
    There is a crouch spot surrounded by chain-link fence below the square building in the middle of the map that seems pretty impervious to attack on zm_lila_panic_beach_2. I don't know how illegal spots are designated, but I'm pretty sure this spot meets the criteria for being declared illegal.

That being said, I really enjoy playing on your servers, and your admins always seem to do a pretty good job.

I've included a screenshot of the spot I'm talking about.

2. Jul 27, 2011
    Ive barricaded here many times and you cannot hold this place without vendies. Therefore I think its legal, thats just me though.

PS- You most likely need 2 vending machines to properly cade here.

EDIT: Should be in illegal spots section.
  3. May 15, 2011
    Eh. Legal. Crouch spot, but this spot is not that hard to over run. I've seen it and watched it and took it over myself on multiple occasions.

Thank you for your concern though. ^^

Also, Shazzy, baby, not everyone has rights to post to illegal spots section.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    This should be in the "Illegal spots" section of the forums.

I believe this spot was left legal because its such a large to hold that usually when 3+ zombies zerg it, 1 player cannot hold it on their own.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Moved to Illegal Spots to further discussions.

As others had indicated the reason this spot has not been declared illegal is due to the difficulty of holding zombies off. The spot is easily compromised if you use a half-zombie to slip in between the boxes ready to pounce. Also the rear crouch area is very shallow allowing a half-zombie to single jump and tag a human. You don't want to stand too far back as you can be tagged crouching too close to the back fence.

I am keeping this open in case someone has any additional thoughts.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Since there has been no additional discussions or objections for a couple of weeks, this location will remain legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.