Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_beach_2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, Dec 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    I've located this potential hidden crouch entry spot and would like to get everyone's feedback on it. The entry is semi-crouch as you need to crouch to enter, but you can move through it semi-crouched as if you were standing up.

[IMG]
    Please provide me some feedback to assist in making a decision on this location.

Thank you.

For those of you unfamiliar with this map, here is a diagram of the room location:
    [IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm slightly curious as to why we switched to this version, seems the only real differences are a ton of new illegal spots. XD
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    It should be illegal because I went in there for a test and I think it's should be illegal because there is like 7 or 10 vendy just standing there just to be shoot out of there.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    I would leave it as legal, its not a crouch entry, just hidden.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Spots are not made illegal because of props that are in its vicinity, if they can be moved then its perfectly fine. If we enforced what you said, then every barricade would be illegal.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    The original beach version 1 was modified by Chodda to remove all the illegal spots. This is version 2 of beach without Chodda's modifications. We currently have both versions on the server. Maybe we'll ask Detonater to remove all the illegal spots on the version 2 and consolidate to just keep one.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Right, I just thought it strange to even add this version given it's essentially the same map plus a handful of new illegal spots.
  8. May 15, 2011
    I can jump right through it. Making this spot illegal seems ridiculous. It's going to be cheap as shit. But it's still not illegal as our rules say nothing about hidden spots. :/
  9. Feb 19, 2011
    I've seen worse and it's not too impossible to break in to. Plus not many players are going to know about the secret room anyway.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    I appreciate everyone taking the time to provide me with their feedback. And based on your feedback the location in question will remain legal, as it is not quite a crouch spot and it does not allow you to fully walk though standing up. If additional issues arises from this location it can be re-evaluated at that time.

Thanks again for your help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.