Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_lila_panic_beach_2_PF

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 10, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    There is a secret room on this map where you can place a rediculous amount of vendies in a really short period of time. @Kyle demonstrated how impossible it is for zombies to break and how easy it is to make and hold. I couldn't get a screenshot of the cade built right. Props are non-glitchable, so it makes it even more OP.

[IMG]

[IMG]

If the Vendies were placed all the way up to the entrance, there would be no way zombies could ever enter.
  2. Apr 9, 2007

So uh, yeah. The 2nd attempt I threw two grenades at it, didn't budge an inch due to the way the vending machines are setup.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I've never ever seen this spot taken over by zombies. It's so OP that is should be illegal.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I really do hate this spot, but at the same time it's a cade spot that can be built wrong and taken down; true, you might have to be retarded to build it wrong, but I have seen it done.

There are a number of spots across several maps that I can build a cade that can't be taken apart from the outside, where do we draw the line?
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Feb 27, 2012
        That is true. Maybe if a lot of players start doing it, then it should be illegal?
      • Jul 20, 2010
        After the 2nd step :razz:. It just sounds like you can build a super cade, there's plenty of other zm maps where if you know what you're doing you can easily build a super cade and the zombies stand a 0% chance of breaking it unless you fail nade, fail at holding the cade, some retard shoot's your cade, or you turn into a zombie at the start.

Making spots illegal because you can build a badass cade if you take the time or know what you're doing is kinda of lame.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          I agree. It's not one of those illegal spots where it's just plain impossible (without cades); it still requires work and I feel like this would precedent illegal spots for other maps too. There are a lot of places where cades can make a spot near impossible to overpower.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          I can never seem to get into the spot, so I think it should be illegal. Just look at the amount of vendies given by default. Then add some more that people shoot inside. That's like fuckin 7 vendies. That's not possible. It's a one person spot and can hold it. Imagine 3+ people in there if they didn't back stab each other.

Just to add some more after reading some comments I disagree on. If you shove 5 vendies up into the wall, you won't even be able to push the vendies in since they're right next to each other, so tight that there is no space to even move it.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          There's no question that with minimal intelligence you can make that cade unbreakable, I just don't know if that's enough to make a cade spot illegal.

If Kyle wants to make an executive decision, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I can do a quick edit and fix some of the OP spots instead of making them illegal. A local test can be conducted before doing a server wide one.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          What Momo stated on it being a caded spot. But on the other hand, I never witnessed any human getting infected in there so in my opinion I would say it could be illegal.
        • May 15, 2011
          Some people can make really well made cades that are almost impossible to break, but what makes them ok is how only a few people, who actually know how to cade, can build them. One mistake and you run out of time, or make it impossible to fix because of the complexity. I can't say I agree with making a cade-able spot illegal though, but I think I agree with Sajak, and have him edit it to be a more balanced spot, simply removing the lip to the entrance would help, making it possible to drag vendies out, one by one.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Tested out the spot with some ZM regulars. In my opinion if you position the machines against the doors It would be impossible to get in. Momo

Screenshot:

[IMG]
          • Jul 8, 2012
            I'm not for making it illegal just because you have to cade it. Though I think it needs to be discussed. +1 for editing it to make it more zombie-friendly, but that's just my 2 cents.
          • Apr 24, 2012
            This spot is really hard to get in if it is caded correctly, but i dont think this should be illegal.
          • Nov 11, 2011
            As Momo said, a person with slightest intelligence can randomly shoot vendies in that corridor and pretty much not have to worry about anything. The point is, the spot is way overpowered. I can probably:

1) Remove most of the vendies
            2) Remove some of the vendies and make the corridor entrance wider. (I prefer this).
            3) Leave the corridor the same but make the vendies glitchable.
            4) Make an alternative entrance in the corridor.
            5) Completely nuke the spot.
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Oct 29, 2010
            Might as well just remove the spot entirely, putting teleports to spots like that is super cheese.

I'm with the Dirty one, remove the lip, couldn't hurt to take a few vendies out as well.
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Okay, will do that later today and will send it to your PM. Test it out and let me know.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.