Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by retslag1, Nov 24, 2011

1. Feb 21, 2007
    I just tested this map on panic server. seems like a good map, however I counted about 5 crouching spots. Would anyone be willin to edit the map to remove or fix these spots? I talked to the map maker, dragons, and he said it would be ok to edit it as long as credit was given to him for the original map, zm_lila_panic_Crazy.

Let me know and I can provide further details and the map.
  2. Jul 9, 2011
    Thanks For testing my map.
    For those who are going to Edit it, i want to say Thank you in advance , and i would like to say one thing
    for the 3rd entrance in the T spwan the illegal spot, Please add another entrance, where You JUMP CROUCH to get in. IF you can,

Thnks again for testing my map.....

P.S where can i apply Retslag1 ?
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    I can give it a shot, take a break from my project :grin:. Send me a link to the bsp (or vmf if it's available, otherwise I'll just decompile it) and what spots I need to fix :thumbsup:
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    i would thank u guys for giving us a new map. This is gonna be great but i still dont know is it a zombie escape map,zm map or...
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Did you even read what the map name was, or read the first post, its a panic map, and was tested on the panic server, and odds are good it is staying on the panic server.
  6. Jul 9, 2011
  7. Feb 21, 2007

that is the download link

The illegal spots:

Outside, there is a red crate/ramp with a crouch spot in the middle of the ramp

The white truck has bars inside it which require u to crouch to get past

The pick-up truck next to white truck is crouch only entrance into bed of truck

Inside, there is a room with a small slit like window and only one "secret" crouch entrance.

There is one more I forget.

I can try to provide pics tomorrow.
  8. Jul 9, 2011
    The "vent" when you go in the left, there is a spot.

and Please read the post , if you scroll up, read it all.
    THank you.
    please Pm me when the map is finished
  9. Jul 28, 2011

These illegal? Look rather lawless to me.

Also decompiling tends to mess some stuff up. For instance, a ladder was un-ladder-ified so I had to make it into a ladder again. If I miss something that the decompiler messed up like this please let me know.
  10. Jul 9, 2011

You could add me on steam (dragons) To talk better,

but when u go through it, there is a secret tunnel either left or right.
    the red crate too,
    the white truck.
    and the extra entrance in the T spawn with illegal entrance please make a Jump Crouch spot spot (2nd entry).

If you could.
    And the map would be finished and made by me and edited by you.
  11. Jul 28, 2011
    I found about 30 pages of players named "dragons" or something similar. lol
  12. Jul 9, 2011
    lol there is a dark dragon picture like my avatar and we would at least have 1 friend in common
  13. Jul 28, 2011
    I've fixed all the spots you listed. Should I fix the 2 spots i listed earlier or are those legal?
  14. Feb 21, 2007
    while it is illegal, its not a deal breaker if u dont fix it
  15. Jul 28, 2011
    Well they will probably take about 30 seconds to fix, and 0 illegal spots > 2 illegal spots. I'll go ahead and fix em then post the final in the map suggestion thread.