Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_Crazy_pf_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Momo, Apr 8, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 29, 2010

Not a crouch spot but once you get the couch in the entrance there's no getting it out. Should definitely be illegal.

Also while I'm here,
    http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-lila-panic-crazy-pf-v2/

The first spot listed is not a crouch spot and really doesn't need to be listed unless there's something I'm just not understanding.

The second spot, invisible ledge, was a broken image last I checked in game; not sure why that is but figured I'd point it out as well.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Dec 7, 2010
      I see what you mean regarding the placement of the couch in the entrance. As you indicated technically the spot isn't illegal but the placement of the prop makes it virtually inaccessible for zombies. Ideally removing the couch from the room would resolve the issue. Short of removing the couch or making the spot illegal, does anyone have any suggestions on keeping this spot legal in its current situation?
      aa1

As for the first spot listed, in the v1 version it was a crouch entry but obviously has been updated and will be removed from the illegal's list.

The second spot is a known web interface display issue Brian is aware of. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Momo.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Bump, @Harvey if possible I would like this spot listed.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Making the sofa prop_physics_multiplayer will allow zombies to glitch through it. Other than that, I don't see any other options.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Honestly I don't see that fixing it, being such a tight spot, I don't know that glitch-able would help.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Well it'll require some skill lol. But if not, we can always make the glass breakable after enough damage. But in any case, the map will have to be edited. If not, add it to the list of illegal spots :-X
      • Dec 7, 2010
        I agree that until the map is edited to remove the prop, that location with with the prop will need to be listed as illegal. This will be the first time for an "Illegal Prop Placement" ruling. The spot will be listed as soon as the difficulties in the illegal spots wiki engine has been resolved.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          Stick a func_clip_vphysics in there. That will stop any and all physics objects from being allowed to be used. Cause really I could go off elsewhere, find a prop and shoot it in. No need to use the one provided.
        • Dec 7, 2010
        Not open for further replies.