Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_Crazy_pf_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by tqt58, Dec 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 27, 2011

You need to stack on another human on the wooden box to get up there, i think its illegal because zombies need to stack, and one human can hold them off.

Thanks,
    Shaz.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    This spot doesn't require stacking to get up to, mind you it is tricky to do without stacking, Also, there is an edge at the end of this cage that zombies can stand on to get on top.

This spot is cheap, but I don't believe it should be illegal since you can get on it from both ends.
  3. Jul 27, 2011
    How though? I mean, you can always get a vendy, but you would obviously shoot it down once your up there, not allowing zombies to come...
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. May 15, 2011

Um. I think this should be tested with a single person holding it. If One competent player can hold it, then I think it should be illegal.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    What is used to determine which type of places are illegal is, Can 1 player by himself hold off many zombies. If it takes 4-5 zombies to take down one human because the spot is hard to get to, that's fine. But if 1 human can hold off all zombies on the server without a barricade, then that spot is illegal (crouch spots, ledge spots, ect)

This spot here in the picture would be extremely difficult to hold my ones self, especially if the zombies are smart and work together, in which case the human has no chance.
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    Pinkie Pie I got stab there just go other side and help lol.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    I have seen people do this but I never thought it was a cheap spot. I don't think I have ever seen it fail in the time I have played the map. Looks pretty illegal to me.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    I plan on initiating some tests and I always appreciate getting everyone's feedback on the subject. Tony Montana was demonstrating his zombie expertise today killing humans in very difficult locations. Tony, I would like your feedback on your experience of this location as well.

Thanks.
  10. Jul 4, 2011
    As ShAzam stated, you need to double stack on the box in order to get there, one person can easily hold off any amount of zombies. Last time I played the map, I failed to get the humans in that spot, they can see what's going due to the transparent metal bars and can just keep shooting through it without having to edge. I'd say illegal.
  11. Aug 1, 2011
    Someone should just edit the map and remove the cage, problem solved
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks Tony for your insightful perspective on the location!

I hope so! Because by testing and feedback the location was going to be declared illegal.

Hopefully the map will be uploaded soon, but until then please consider that location as illegal.
  13. Oct 29, 2010
    Just had a chance to test this spot, you not only do not have to stack but you can get up from a couple different sides very easily.

No reason at all for this to be illegal.
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on additional testing by momo, he has clearly demonstrated that there are multiple ways to tag a human in that location.

Therefore the previous statement has been reversed and this location will indeed remain legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.