Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_crazy_pf_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dirtbag, Jan 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    Still can't add to Illegal sections. :/ Requesting move. Again.

I was going to just fix the map and remove the illegal spots, but I would rather see the map removed itself. It looks like someone jizzed all over their keyboard, the computer got pregnant and this is what it spawned. I don't want to touch this shit.

Have another illegal spot.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Mar 26, 2011
  3. Nov 2, 2011
    I agree, a ledge with one entrance + invisible + hole in the middle.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    I would have to say this spot is legal, its very easy to jump that gap if you know where it is, there is plenty of room to jump and move side to side a allowing for zombies to dodge head shots, and to top it off, theres even that little strip thats there for people who don't know how to jump.

Seems the only reason why you guys would want this spot made illegal is because it's invisible. There are several other maps with invisible platforms which are much harder to get to than this one and they are legal. If this spot was not invisible, I'm sure no one would complain about it.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    This platform looks far too narrow to weave on. Zombies can be easily shot off the skinny part and the jump would be damn near impossible to get over while being shot at.
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    The wide part of the platform is wide enough to move side to side about a foot or two, has no ceiling so jumping isn't an issue. The narrow part is still big enough that unless multiple people are there, your going to have a hard time keeping the zombies from knifing you. 2-3 zombies with a little skill should have no problem getting 1 human on that platform.

Just checked something too. If your off the wall about half a foot, to don't even have to jump or turn, can just run straight to the end of it making it even that much harder to defend.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    My initial testing reveals that this spot can be easily held off due to the difficulties in lining up straight to cross over without falling through. Throwing a zombie slightly off balance with gunfire seems to be enough to make them fall of the edge or through the gap.

Additional testing will be conducted to establish a final ruling.

Thanks for identifying this location.
  9. Jun 17, 2011
    I held off the place pretty well by myself, but that would only be because they didn't know about the hole.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    After extensive testing it has been determined that this spot is indeed illegal due to it being a ledge spot: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-lila-panic-crazy-pf-v2/

Thanks to Pinkie Pie for identifying the location and everyone else for their assistance in testing this location.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.