Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_detox_v03

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Devious Toast, Aug 29, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    Here are a few crouch spots on the map that should be made illegal, if there are more, feel free to add onto the list. Any input is appreciated.

This one is a crouch spot to the back of the room

2013-08-29_00002

This one is a crouch corridor that leads to an interior room

2013-08-29_00003

Props in the back of the truck that are static making it an crouch entry

2013-08-29_00004
    2013-08-29_00005

Crouch vent. up for debate on this one.
    2013-08-29_00006
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Considering 95% of people have trouble bhopping on flat ground, let alone into the back of a truck and over props through a crouch area, I'd say that's further justification. Also, there are plenty of other illegal spots on other maps that are basically the same. krusty krab, desperados just to name 2.

For the last spot, the crouch vent, its illegal on other maps, so why not this one as well. Check out the other panic maps.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 24, 2012

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
          • Nov 29, 2012
            I think it should I held it down with just a pistol when you moved to spec to take a picture. Plus it's a crouch spot, it's almost impossible for zombies to get in.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 26, 2012
              Somebody was telling me that the map has a lot of spots that should be considered illegal, and it'd probably easier to just remove the map rather than list all the illegal spots. Does seem like a very CT sided map, but I only played it once.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Apr 24, 2012
                Yeah, this map contains a few illegals and I agree to this map being removed.
                Post Merged, Sep 1, 2013
                ORRR add an invisible knife for the zombies and maybe a cannon to launch the zombies at the humans... this map is wayyyyy human sided. lol
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jul 14, 2010
                  This spot is probably a ledge imo, pretty impossible spot [IMG]Obvious crouch vent: [IMG]
                  Huge crouch spot room:
                  [IMG]

Map seems like it was made for limited ammo, lots of cheap spots.
                  • Like Like x 1
                    PeNguiN, Sep 1, 2013 Last edited by PeNguiN, Sep 1, 2013
                  • Nov 29, 2012
                    Had to make this to the top of red crate one. haha

[IMG] [IMG][IMG]
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                      Rayne, Sep 1, 2013 Last edited by Rayne Valar, Sep 1, 2013
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      I said this during testing. Plus the FPS is horrendous. :S
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Aug 29, 2013
                        I would suggest a mapper to fix it, but that is a bit much, for just another remake map.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Oct 29, 2010
                          Of all the good panic maps we have, how on earth did this one make the cut?
                          • Agree Agree x 2
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Nov 11, 2011
                            I told @Detonator this map was garbage in every sense of the word... but noOOooOooo. Swedes gotta have their way.
                          • Sep 25, 2010
                            You were there, you did the vote, and most people liked it. Now fix the map.
                            • Funny Funny x 2
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Winner Winner x 1
                            • Aug 1, 2011
                              • Jul 14, 2010

I think it's better to remove the map since we already have plenty of panics, and this one even if fixed would just end up as another panic.
                                • Like Like x 1
                                • Feb 21, 2007
                                  We can remove this, is there are too many illegal spots.

In light of our recent discussion, I will tag our illegal spot helpers for their opinions; @Lead Server Admin
                                  • Like Like x 1
                                  • Aug 2, 2010
                                    Just get rid of this map until we find a mapper that's willing to edit the spots. I'm fine with 1-3 but holy Batman that's a list.
                                    • Like Like x 1
                                    • Feb 27, 2012
                                      Well, first of all, does everyone think it's a good map, besides these illegal spots? I haven't played it yet so i can't judge... And if people don't really like it, what's the point of editing it?
                                      • Like Like x 1
                                      • Nov 11, 2011
                                        Look who awoke from their slumber. But tbh, the map is mediocre. Don't really see an incentive to fix it unless a majority wants it on the server.
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.