Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_f3_v3_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jul 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    I would like to make a posting annoucement for aboose by D....(u know who u r)......no no...srry.....wrong section, I mean illegal spot for review, (INSIDE JOKE)

Playing early morning with Detonator, and he discovered this spot on the panic server map. It is the signage near the tree house (shown on attached picture). It is a ledge spot, and it is very difficult to jump there, without someone else to boost u, and I think even harder if you don't have jump boost.

That is obstacle one, while trying to jump on there with somone shooting at you. Next obstacle to overcome will be getting to the person on that thin ledge.

Detonator and I say this spot should be illegal and listed as such.

Please comment.

[IMG]
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Note to all, normal skins can get up there too.
  3. May 6, 2011
    I did say harder, never said impossible right? To jump on to it.

Tho, the spot is impossible for zombies to get any suvivors up there. Thus should be made illegal.
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    Seems like a very clear ledge (god i hate spots that i need to long jump to get to(something i can't do, such as sign in unpanic)
  5. May 15, 2011

I never really thought people would be able to get there.

It seemed so out of the way I never tested it.

But agreed, it's illegal.

No different from the ledge to the sign that was just across the way.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    I know I am not supposed to comment on a aboose thread, but I was present when this happened .... Oh wait.. No aboooose thread... [IMG]

spot is definitely illegal.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    It is clear that the posted spot is illegal. Until this map has been updated to eliminate the top of sign ledge spot, it will be listed in the official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_f3_v3_pf.html

I have to agree with Dirtbag that who would have guessed that anyone would be able to make the leap to that sign.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.