Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_f3_v3_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Aug 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    I thought we already discussed this spot, but I couldn't find the posting anywhere. Maybe I am not looking at the right place or the right keywords.

If posted and discussed before I am sorry.

The only way I saw up to that platform is by that pipe. The rear side of the platform has a very steep angle slope, that I don't think zombies can stack and climb up it. And the sides are all too high for double stack zombies to reach.

Please take a look and comment.

[IMG]
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    looks like an illegal ledge spot if I'm looking at this right.
  3. Feb 23, 2011
    Well in that spot if you stay in the middle of the platform you cannot get tagged from either side.

Double stacking only helps when the humans get too close or something.

There is only one entry

What we try these days is this :

[IMG]

It works sometimes if the human looses concentration on the main jump point since he doesn't see anyone coming from the far pipe.
  4. May 15, 2011

You CAN get up from the sides, but it takes two extremely talented zombies.

You can double stack jump, which mind you I've never been able to do myself, have watched many times other zombies accomplish this.

Not illegal because it is really shallow, and you can get your feet stabbied if you are to close to the ledge.

Also, this spot usually fails now that most ZMP players have figured out this spots weaknesses.

I myself was overcome here, along with several other players.

Not a very good spot anymore.

LEGAL
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    I would love to see zombies double stacking in water O.o
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    The screenshot is a bit of an optical illusion, making the water look swimable, but I believe the water is very shallow, about ankle deep.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    With feedback and testing performed it is possible to get up on that platform using alternate means, but as Dirtbag has indicated it will take highly skilled zombies to accomplish this. Even though I agree this spot is extremely cheap, it can be defeated making it legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.