Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_lego_final

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    [IMG] I am unsure whether this is illegal or not but I think it was deemed illegal because it is a ledge.
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    yea, second screen is illegal. Seen it enforced as a ledge spot. First picture is also illegal, but I have seen humans in there and not being frozen/kicked by admins.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    I would like feedback from all the other players as well. Should the ledge fence area surrounding the grounds be defined as illegal?

In the meantime, the clearly illegal crouch area on the first picture is official: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_lego_final.html
  4. Apr 13, 2011
    The ledges on lego should be illegal. It's literally impossible to get to someone if they are sitting in the corner with their buddy covering their back.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    I too vote it should be illegal, even though it is possible to get two humans up there, one facing either way, it is still a cheap spot.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    The First one should be illegal Even I can go in there when i was a zombie but it's a crouch spot :biggrin:
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    I think on the ledges 2 Humans cant hold for too long. But you do need some backup as a zombie.

The 3 vendys crouch spot is out right illegal. I dont doubt it a bit.
  8. Feb 19, 2011
    For me it is easy to kill people on the ledge, unless there are not enough zombies to rush on both sides. I wouldn't worry about it if there are only a few ledge campers and zombies outnumber them by at least 6 to 1.
  9. Oct 21, 2010

Taz
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for your help to define the illegal spots. Here is the updated official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_lego_final.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.