Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_lego_final

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, Jun 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    crouch spot: [IMG]
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    You're a crouch spot.

This one looks as clear cut as they get.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Interesting. Looks like the most obvious was overlooked.. :razz:
  4. Oct 21, 2010
    It is nice to know what spots are illegal but has anyone ever added illegal spots to the maps on the list? I am no longer admin so I cannot enforce these spots. So it would be nice if they are on the list on the map.

5. Dec 7, 2010
    If you look at the Illegal Spots discussion threads, at the end of the threads you can find a posting of the updated official spots.

Also all updates are posted here: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6416-official-illegal-spot-list/
  6. May 15, 2011
    I thought it wasn't necessary to point out the blatant illegal spots?

EVERY lila map has or had a vent, of which each one is EXACTLY the same as the other.

I just assumed that one was illegal, the rest of the twins would be too?

Edit: So is Lego all done and everything sorted out?

Can I edit it now and upload it?
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Since were putting in the effort, might as well post every spot so theres no excuse for people saying; "its not listed".

When you make the changes, it would be ideal to make these spots a non-crouch passage (if possible), instead of blocking them off.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    The obvious spot has been officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_lego_final.html
  9. May 15, 2011
    Shall I edit it now?
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Sure, go for it!
  11. May 15, 2011

Locky Locky.
  12. Jun 19, 2011
    I just wanna point out something about the illegal spot pages, at the top, there should be a general illegal spot, which applies to all the maps (since all the panic maps are similar) then it can have illegal spots just for that map.

You can just put them in text, ex: All vents on Panic maps are illegal
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    I appreciate your suggestions. With Dirtbag's efforts the illegal map spots will eventually be eliminated from the Zombie Panic server and will no longer be an issue.

But thanks for your suggestion.
  14. Jun 19, 2011
    Will this include all the vents as well? I only see one map that has the vent blocked, which sometimes ppl use it to get to the other room. And on uv final, you can't block the vent since it lead to a place.
  15. Oct 21, 2010
    Yes it will. That is the goal to eliminate all the illegal spots on the lila server. Actually Dirt has fixed most of the maps but they need to added and the old versions taken off. Anyone game to do that all at once?

16. May 15, 2011
    Holy shit.

I said lock.

No further discussion is needed. :blink:

Since you asked.

I will be removing all the illegal spots in all the maps.

I just have to wait until all illegal spots are found and listed and told I'm allowed to fix it.

Then I upload.

Happy Face.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.