Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Fireeye, Sep 12, 2011

1. Jul 9, 2009
    Played zm_lila_panic_lego_final for the first time today and found a way to leave the map entirly.

When you come from the surface and pass through the t spawn take the left stair down.

Take the 2nd way on the left then.

In the right corner you can pass the wall when you crouch and fall off the map.
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Although it's not inaccessible, it is an exploit and is therefore against the rules.

A human probably cannot survive that fall anyways.
  3. Jul 9, 2009
    uhm, i tested it. It's propably an infinite fall. I managed to get to ~ -1 million.
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    Then the map has a leak, you're falling into the "void". Still an exploit, still against the rules.

EDIT: Thought this was posted in illegal spots section. Silly me.
  5. May 15, 2011
    We already knew about it, we just didn't think it needed to be explained that it was illegal.

Just sort of assumed that...

We also try to keep it on the QT since a lot of players don't actually know about it.
  6. Dec 17, 2010
    Well eventually its gonna have to be removed because soon enough they are gonna find out and were gonna have some problems with it. So i think for now it would be best to remove it and save us the hassle.
  7. May 15, 2011
    I am to busy to map currently, so if you can find another mapper to do it, that would be cool.

If you really can't get another mapper, I'll do it, just might take awhile.