Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Zm_lila_panic_lego_final

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ZombieSlayer, Oct 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 18, 2011
    Here's an crouch entrance that glitches you out of the map and you continue to fall to no end, thus being safe from being stabbed.

You enter it on the corner of room by long hall.
    [IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is how you end up glitched, falling forever.
    [IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. May 15, 2011

SILLY THREAD IS SILLY.

ILLEGAL, IF YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR ME TO FIX IT, FIX IT YOURSELF.

WHY AM I SHOUTING?
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I'll ask one of our mappers to see if they have time to patch up this known issue. Most players stay away from this spot since its boring and pointless.
  5. May 20, 2011
    As far as I know, the last time I spoke to Fireeye, he said he was working on this map to fix the glitches.
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    I'm assuming Pinkie Pie is also working on it based on the wording in his post. Just be patient I guess.

By the way, Pinkie Pie, do the world a favor and add lights to that map. If you have time that is.
  7. Jul 9, 2009
    Made a fix of the map, just needing to fix some more minor issues. The mapper of that map is just plain stupid func_detailing the sky box, etc.
    Gonna make a post later.
  8. May 15, 2011

And I like the idea of adding lighting to Lego like Clicky said.

I don't have time for mapping, so someone else will have to take my place for the time being.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    With the latest update, it appears that all illegal spots were removed and is no longer an issue. :locked:

Old map: zm_lila_panic_lego_final
    New updated map: zm_lila_panic_lego_final_pf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.