Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_pfcf1.

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by wolfman, Aug 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    pipes should be illegal becuase zombies and humans cant get up by themselves and its a crouch spot except for in the middle of the pipes

2. Aug 2, 2010
    I can see 2 ways of getting up there by crouch jumping?
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Already discussed, not illegal.

4. Mar 26, 2011
    Ones again, not illegal.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    As indicated by others above, it has already been discussed and deemed legal. If there are issues other than what has been discussed previously, I will leave this thread open for another day for that purpose.
  6. Jun 26, 2011
    TBH i thought it wuz illegal also lol.
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    The White Tubes:
    a: 1 Person - Fail (But still can hold for sometime)

b: 2 Decent Players (Players who dont get distracted easily) - Win
    c: 2-3 Decent Players - Win
    d: 4-6-more (Usually noobs) - Fail (but still 50/50) depending on if they manage to backstab.

The 2 way Lila Panic crouch spot. (Near the cradle or the 2 sofa 1 vendy room):

a: 1 Person - Fail (But still can hold for sometime)
    b: 2 Decent Players (Players who dont get distracted easily) - Win
    c: 2-3 Decent Players - Win (Infact I am not sure but I think 3 is one too many there ?)
    d: 4-6-more (Usually noobs) - Fail

I dunno I thought I will try a different arguement this time.. lol

8. Mar 26, 2011
    Answer is B
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    Answer is B ?.

Its a comparison Sky. I am not asking questions..
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    Sky what do you mean by "Answer is B"..lol...:razz:.

Anyways on the topic - Make it illegal already.. That spot has been a pain in the ass since the start.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    With an example given previously; If we had 12 people in the red container, should that red container be removed simply because it could be an easy win? I don't think so. Technically any location could be considered a win spot with enough humans, but that is not the criteria of an illegal spot. Especially since the spot above the pipes does not require a crouch entry and humans successfully tagged in that location.
  12. May 6, 2011
    I think if you guys can upload some dem where one person could hold the spot indefinitely, would help the issue.

But, at this time I think we should leave the topic as is. That the spot is legal.
  13. Feb 23, 2011
    Infact I am saying the chances of that spot failing is more if there are a lot of ppl over there. (Also counting on the fact that they are noobs)

About the red container :

3 Ppl can hold that spot for a long long time Harvey, we have won more with 3 ppl taking their respective lanes than 8 - 10 ppl shooting randomly and doing their usual asshattery.

I post this just to show you how the White Tubes usually go. And thats how it always goes.

So all I am saying is these days, almost 90% of the zombies just give up and go afk for the round or disconnect when they see Humans over there.

This spot is causing a lot of grief for almost all the players. Everyone keeps askin the admins why its still legal and our answer as usual after telling them about the previous discussion is "If you still have a problem with it take it to the forum".
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    That is an interesting point. How many of you feel that keeping this location is detrimental to play causing players to leave/disconnect vs. although legal but challenging location for zombies?
  15. May 6, 2011
    I thought this spot was listed before as crouch spot.

Please review/comment about this position.

16. Feb 23, 2011
    Ya M, thats illegal for sure and I have really not seen anyone camping there anymore. A lot of the Lila players know the crouch spots are illegal, so they dont go there anyways.

@Harvey - Why dont we keep a poll, (Let the ppl who actually play that map vote for it ). Do it on the map, do it for a week or so.

Can we keep a data base of the vote results ? If not we can keep a screenshot of each vote result and tally at the end of our voting week or something.

What say ?
  17. May 15, 2011
    lol, in-game voting seminars are never very... accurate. :razz:

Unless you make them press 6 and 7, because those are the only two that will make you look down at the keyboard, otherwise, they'll just spam the closest and easiest button.

Maybe if it was a little harder to vote, like:

1. To vote yes, press 3
    2. To vote no, press 6

That might make them actually try to vote, instead of just spamming senselessly.
  18. Jul 23, 2010
    I want to bump this for further clarification.

After encountering this map quite a bit, I think this spot needs some serious debate.

I went in to the map in my own server and found the only way to get on top of the pipes was to push a vending machine in front of them as a step. You cannot go from the sides to get to the back. Furthermore, you are only standing in the middle of the pipes. If people are on the back sides, you have to go from the middle.

As for one person holding it down, I watched two rounds where only one person was able to hold it down against multiple zombies. I found it very difficult (if not impossible for me) to be able to get on the pipes using a zombie underneath me..considering the middle entry is the only plausible option.
  19. May 15, 2011
    Why did I post something unrelated to the topic?

Only two ways up. Middle and Left. Right is clipped by the... Big red thing.

The only way to get into either of those spots is to be boosted by either a partner or prop. NO you can't fucking crouch/jump up there unless you have donator skins.

This spot has failed but it's not very consistent. Even with the last humans being in that spot, all the zombies trying to get up there, we still can't.

And it only gets worse once the spot has succeeded since ALL the fucking noobs go where the winning spot is. Then this spot becomes used every round and every round it never fails.

Over and over this spot is abused. I agree with Femme this spot should be illegal.

This spot may fail 1:10 tries. I think this is an unfair spot.

Re-reading my post I don't understand what I'm saying but it sounded right in my head.

So re-phrased; This spot is unfair, it should be illegal.
  20. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for bumping this, I had forgotten to include M_Infantry's original post on a valid illegal spot. Official page has been update to reflect the location: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_pfcf1.html

As for the bump, my original question still stands:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.