Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_lila_panic_tpc_v2_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dream, Sep 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 19, 2010
    This spot is a crouch spot to get in and stacking 3-4 people in it makes it hard for zombies.
    Would you guys count it as illegal?
    I think it should be! Untitled
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    It is a crouch entry, so I'd say it's illegal. We've had spots exactly like that on other maps that were made illegal, so this shouldn't be any different.
  3. Aug 25, 2009
  4. Sep 6, 2010
    Crouch entry. Yeah, I'd say most likely illegal. I've held that spot by myself just fine. However, skilled played can crouch jump in there if they're lucky not being shot at atm.
    Good stuff Agoraphobic Dream, you beat me to it (was going to post it myself). :thumbsup:
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    I was going to mention that, since I've done that myself before, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still a crouch spot and therefore illegal.
  6. May 15, 2011

Missed that one when I did the edit.

I forgot to bring it up though. :razz:

My bad.
  7. Nov 19, 2010
    I just came accross it in a game :smile: :thumbsup:
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    The spot behind the crates is clearly a crouch entry area and has been officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_tpc_v2_pf.html

Thanks for catching it Dream.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.