Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_lila_panic_uv_final [ZMP MAP POLL]

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, Aug 8, 2011

Should we keep this map in rotation even with all the problematic illegal spot issues?

Yes, keep this map even with the growing list of illegal spots. 7 vote(s) 28.0%
No, its too much trouble to manage. 18 vote(s) 72.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    Should we keep this map in rotation even with the problematic issues involved in managing the growing illegal spots?
  2. Feb 23, 2011
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    Honestly, half the spots in this map are illegal, it's gotta go.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    There are very illegal spots in UV map I think we should Investigated...
  5. May 15, 2011
    Fine, once I get around to it and finish the edit, I'll inform you.

As per popular vote, just take it off.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Just because it has all of theese new illegal spots, doesnt mean you see people use them 24/7. I personaly havent seen people use half of the new spots brought to our attention.
  8. May 7, 2011
    couldn't have said it any better then that.
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    Dude may be 1 - 2 of these spots are not used a lot. But most of them are. Plus it has those team killing guns. Why do you want to keep a map which attracts grief? There are a lot of good panic maps we can try out.
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    I say just remove it. I haven't played on it yet, but it has ways to teamkill and grief, as well as a large number of illegal spots doesn't it? I can only see problems coming from this map if it ends up staying in the rotation.

Plus, it's a lila_panic map so it's garbage anyways. :whistling:
  11. Oct 21, 2010
    I agree with Reap. Just remove it. I have played it and it is terrible. My opinion of course.

Garbage. lol :mage:

Taz
  12. May 15, 2011

You do realize Reaper just called the whole of ZMP trash.

He said it sucks cause it's Lila Panic.
    -_-
  13. Oct 21, 2010
    Yah I saw that. We know Reap could never keep up with us. :tongue: hehe

Taz
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    Nah, it just gets boring when nearly all panic maps are the same thing with just different textures. Haven't been a fan of panic maps pretty much since I first played them, since they're all basically the same.
  15. Jul 19, 2011
    its a fun map but now that theres to many spots it gots to go
  16. Dec 17, 2010
    agreed i catch them team killing all the time on this map and yes there a re tones of illegal spots.
  17. Dec 7, 2010
    Thank you all for taking the time to vote and provide your feedback. Based on the number of votes and the recurring issues with the various props, the map will be removed from rotation.

Please keep in mind that there are simply too many arbitrarily illegal spots on the map that makes it unfair for zombies. Plus the "Dot" weapon which slowly inflicts damage to another humans is nonsensical and is virtually useless against zombies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.