Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Zm_lila_panic_v2a

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    [IMG] I am unsure whether or not this should be illegal because the top of the roof is clipped so you can't jump from the first building to the second. The yellow spots i listed are possible places you can boost to get up.

Crouch Spot[IMG]

[IMG] Crouch Spot

[IMG] Crouch Pipes

This spot I've been told is illegal but it can't really be enforced since it's a prop. Imo this spot is legal. [IMG]

I've been told this map was fixed and there's a another version zm_lila_panic_pfch1 which then would mean this map could be removed.
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    The last screenshot can be both, depending on if the money crate is used or not. The prop itself is illegal. The rest are looking like you called them right.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    This map can be removed because there's a chodda fix out, however it is still missing this spot in the fix so just add this spot [IMG] the fixed version is lila_panic_pfcf1 so add this spot to there or someone can notify chodda he missed a spot.
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    The roof and the money crate room are legal, using the money crate is not illegal either. I've been killed on the roof many times D:
  5. Feb 23, 2011
    Ya the roof is tough but definitely not out or reach. One zombie can sit on the window of the opposite building and boost from there as well.

What about on top of those White tubes which you have posted? is that crouch ?..I never go in that area..not even as a zombie. lol
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    going on top of them is legal because it's not a crouch spot.
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    Ok I will take ur word for it. [IMG]
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    As with everyone else, spot #1 (roof) is legal.
    2nd spot is a crouch way and will be documented.
    Same for the 3rd.
    The pipes in the 4th location is blocked off so it does not require an illegal definition.
    5th spot may be ultra cheap with the money bundles but its a prop and is legal.

Thanks for your help PeNguiN in identifying the spots and everyone else for confirming each location!
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    The two identified spots have been officially designated illegal: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_v2a.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.