Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zm_lila_panic_westside

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Super Mario, Apr 26, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    As I realized early on zmp, this map needs edit bybadding spawns not only on the inside. Perhaps terrorist spawns in there somewhere would be good just like other Lila maps but having spawns outside only, this is what happens. Impossible spot to get with 20 vendies and 10 sofas and some bookshelves.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. May 15, 2011
    lol that's new. But not illegal as props are used.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    But nope not illegal, just using props to their advantage. ^__^
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    But adding 4 or 5 terrorists down there would be helpful. Hell noob, no freakin way zombies can get there with 30 props that are nonglitchable and props cannot be taken back or pulled because of the stair in the back. Imagine 30 props nonglitchable. It would take 15 seconds to add 5 spawns for the mapper because all zmp maps have spawns in the inside and outside except for this as far as I have seen.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    And ruin a good spot, why? It's not like this spot works every time, backstabs are extremely common with that setup. Sure it's "impossible" to win once they have it setup, but lots of cade spots are like that.
  6. Feb 12, 2012
    ^^that, and this cade isnt set up in 30 seconds
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    I don't think that is a good idea. People can still Cade inside the rooms but I was letting you guys know what happened. Oh well, thanks for the feedback.