Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_westside

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dirtbag, Jun 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    Again, move to illegal spot's. I don't understand why I can't post in it? Thank you.

If this doesn't qualify as a ledge spot then bleh.

Only one entrance to both spots.

You cannot stack cause it is too high.

Zombie Train will not work.

Ledge Spot
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    I don't believe this is an illegal spot, as humans that are too close to the ledge can get stabbed easily. But, on the other hand, it is quite hard to get humans up there if there are more then one. Hell, even with one human it could be tough because of their large FOV from even at the back of the ramp thing.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Although it is very difficult for zombies to get humans in these locations, I've personally observed zombies defeat humans in this spot on many occasions. I don't believe this spot should be made illegal, but lets review the feedback before any decisions are made.
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    I cant see the image for some reason.

Are you guys talkin about the boost spot on B? With the two ledges and tow spots to hold on each side ?

SOrry my bad I just saw the image link.

Those two spots are definitely very difficult. You have to make that jump off the ledge, with the human shooting at you its get really tough..

You can get ppl close to the edge by boosting. Also I have got vendys from up the slope since human dont let u get any vendys from front and boosted before. Its still tough as the vendys dont last for too long.
    Humans win about 80% of the times or more if there are good players.

PS: If noobs get up there they usually cade break from there, and cause unwanted nuisance for the humans in rooms below.
  5. May 15, 2011
    I used a different photo uploader for times sake. To view the photo. Clicky.

And yes it's that spot. Alkso's spot. Noob Spot.
  6. Feb 23, 2011
    Even I dunno why we are not allowed to post new topics in illegal spot forum.

On those ledges, even 1 bullet takes u off those ledges. Ya i agree it is a noob spot. lol..
  7. May 15, 2011
    Noob spot or illegal spot? If it's just a noob spot we keep it. We need examples to show why it's illegal or how it's not illegal.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback, this spot should remain legal. Yes it is very cheap making it a pure noob spot but it does not fit he criteria of an illegal spot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.