Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lila_panic_westside

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by D3adDawn, Feb 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 5, 2012
    I know these are illegal spots, they just weren't included in the !illegal.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    I would have to agree. This spot is crouch entry, the wall is wide enough to make jumping in without getting caught difficult and there are 2 vending machines that can be placed by breaking the ceiling right inside the room.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    +1 being it is a Crotch spot. But, we will leave that up to Harvey.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    @Harvey, could you take a look at this please?
  5. May 15, 2011
    lol how many times have we discussed this spot? XD

It is a crouch jump spot yes, and not a very easy one to defend unless you have a full set of 3 vendies for protection. Otherwise,this spot is incredibly easy to just hop in and tag the humans. I've overcome this spot, I've failed in this spot, and I've never seen it successfully held. Although I've been bitching about making this spot illegal since the first time since it is a crouch spot none the less.
  6. Jan 8, 2012
    It doesn't matter if it's easy entry or not, rules state that a single entry room with a crouch being the entrance point is illegal. So whether some people can hold it and some can't it should still be illegal. According to the rules, that state thus forth.

DuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuh
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    If the spot is easily held by one person, It is considered illegal. In some cases, spots with a crouch entry that is easy to jump through are deemed legal due to the fact that it is possible for skilled zombies to get the human easily.

DuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuhDuh
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Keep in mind the proper definition of an illegal spot:

Q: What is a definition of an illegal spot?
      A: An illegal map location is defined as a human occupied space or location that is completely inaccessible by a zombie when being fired upon.

Not necessarily a crouch or ledge spot exclusively.

As for this spot, I too have seen this location fail on numerous occasions thus counter to the illegal maps definition.

I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while to get some feedback from actual play experience with this spot.
    • Jul 14, 2008
      Not illegal, I've killed people there numerous times or at least gotten inside of the room without issues.
    • Apr 2, 2011
      I have killed plenty of people in there.
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Based on feedback in this thread, in game discussions and the ease in which this location can be compromised makes this spot legal.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.