Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_lilapanic_westside

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by butterface, Nov 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 17, 2011
    I was wondering if anyone knows the mapper of zm_lilapanic_westside. The map has a good amount of secrets, but one cool spot I noticed was the really high ledge next to the white truck. No one ever goes there or even notices that it exists. Its by the white truck above the front tires, a little to the right. Ha or if anyone knows how to get up there then send me a message! Its driving me mad. Also if you know the mapper and could relay this to them would be nice.

thanks a ton. .>_<

P.s. It's the white truck on its side, not the upright truck.
  2. May 15, 2011
    You need to stack on another player to get up to those ledges that he placed outside. I saw no other way when going through it in hammer.
  3. Sep 17, 2011
    Daaang. Thanks pinkie.
    And I mean the wall colored ledge not the ledges to go under ground.

4. Dec 17, 2010
    There's actually another one of those somewhere else on the brick wall, but i do know which one your talking about. Its a brick ledge sticking out just above the overturned white truck. If your not able to post the spot i can do it for you.
  5. Jul 27, 2011

I believe this is the spot?

Edited due to a mess up in the link.
  6. Sep 17, 2011
    Yes can you cyberwulf! Thanks!

7. Sep 17, 2011
    Definitely the spot.

8. Dec 7, 2010
    I see what you mean. Has this spot been a problem in the past? If so, I will create an official listing referencing this spot as illegal.
  9. Jul 27, 2011
    It could be illegal, but we wanted to know, is it possible to get onto this spot? If so, how?
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    I have never seen ppl go on that illegal spot.

EDIT: I try to bring a vendy to the white truck to set it up shoot it up and It did not work. :frown:
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    The only way I can see to get on top of that ledge spot is to double stack on top of the white truck and then jump to that spot. If the spot is not really problematic then we don't need to post it in the official illegals list.
  12. Jan 30, 2011
    Actually, in the cab area/gap at that truck there is a push trigger that when you jump, pushes you upward so you can't get stuck. I've tried using that before, but was unable to reach that ledge.
  13. May 15, 2011
    Are... Are you serious? No one really knows about these two ledges and in fact, they are generally ignored due to their difficult positioning.

Neither are illegal since only one zombie is actually needed to get a human that may be up there. Also, you can only get up their with a second person being a stool or using props effectively.

I was bored and tested these quite some time ago.

They're not illegal cause they're too low to the ground. Unless all the zombies are pants on head retarded, these spots don't even seem very useful.

Edit: The one you guys are seeing is the one that you can't get too. I don't even think you can get up there with admin boost.

Edit: Edit: And as Mystic stated, we both tested this, but the original mapper made the push too weak, so it doesn't push you far enough to reach the ledge.
  14. Sep 17, 2011
    Thank you Pinkie. Needed the insight on that mysterious ledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.