Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by tqt58, Nov 6, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 27, 2011
    Hey guys,

So I was spectating on Westside, when I noticed a player glitched onto the wall. This was where the stacks of boxes are, In basement C, i believe?

That was the spot^^

Its happened before also.

Zombie slayer was with me when it happened.

Just thought I could let you guys know.

2. Sep 18, 2011
    Downstairs basement A.

And yeah its like being glitched into the wall, the player cant be stabbed when up there, and can't be slapped down either.

Suggest adding it to the illegal spots, or fixing the map to exclude this spot/glitch.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Looks like he just got stuck into the roof, most likely by being on top of some else when zombies spawned. It's not like you can really try to do this though, no need to be added as it falls under the glitching rule anyway, just teleport him out if you can.
  4. Jul 27, 2011
    Ahh kk.

But what im concerned about is that it keeps happening, just happened like 2 mins ago :/ and he wasn't on top of a zombie.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    The chances of this happening again on accident are slim to say the least. If you happen to catch players trying to do it and end up successful, feel free to handle it like any other glitching/illegal spot ruling.
  6. Jul 27, 2011
    Will do, thanks for the advice!
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    Doing something like this on purpose is considered glitching and map exploiting.

I would personally treat like an illegal spot.

If the player can't move down on their own, put them in spectator so they can rejoin a team and continue playing as well as give them a warning not to do it again. if they continue doing it, kick > ban (1h-1d)

If the player did it accidentally, they probably won't do it again, especially after being warned.

Other admins may deal with it differently, but doing it this way shouldn't cause any issues.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    I agree with Momo.
  9. Mar 26, 2011
    I 2nd Agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.