Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_lilla_paniczombiecrys

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Deamonjoe, Oct 4, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    MAP SUBMISSION #001
    MAP: zm_lilla_panicZombiecrys
    MAP TYPE: ZM
    the first is a tower which has an indivisible ladder and floor to go high and defend. The second is a multi platform defend one is in the truck one is on top and the others is the two containers.

Attached Files:

2. Mar 25, 2011

Really, just too small.

Something you might want to keep in mind when making maps for ZM is that pF has zblock, which means players can't walk through each other. Also, you'll want to look at illegal spots and make sure your maps don't have any ledges, crouch spots, or inaccessible (to zombies) areas.
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    I agree. You should probably add more, unless this is just the beginning and you've got more to add to it. Keep working on it and it'll turn out good [IMG]
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    Is this a work in progress or the final product?
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    it is a first map so its got some good stuff yes there is no crouch spots and there is no ledges but there are areas where there accessible to humans and zombies yes some of them are invisible but want i am making is that sometimes when your playing you have to think and if you do not think or make a mistake it is when the zombies get you
  6. May 15, 2011

I can hardly read what you wrote let alone understand it. :/

Also, if you want it to be a panic map it needs to be based around the original Lila Panic, otherwise it's just a regular ZM map and can't be added to ZMP.

And I must agree this looks really... Bland.

If you want I can help you with mapping and can point you in the right direction.

And it's best to stay away from invisible ledges. They tend to piss people off.

Again, if I'm on just message me and I'll be glad to help you with whatever it is you want help with.

Also, Lila has 1 L not 2.
  7. Aug 20, 2011
    I have some update pic some of these i do not know if there not legal or not so tell me.

The first one is a place were someone can hold and it is in the air.
    The second is tires and pillars and allot of people can hold this one.

There is also a place in the sky where people can go up and hold this place i will have pics when it is dun.

Thanks pinkie and i turned the invisible stuff visible so don not worry and thanks man.

Attached Files:

8. Aug 20, 2011
    well almost dun all i need is a little space up top but yeah that is all i need yes i dose not have the building in the middle but it has the basement and some other stuff so all i need is to have some one to send it too the can show everyone here or add it to the server
  9. Oct 29, 2010

OP: what is the overarching/definitive theme of your map/what is that definitive theme you are trying to convey in your map?
  10. Aug 20, 2011
    well i am trying to make a panic map for surviving and challenging for both humans and zombies and yes it is done now i just finished it i have been working on this map for 3 months but i did not know how to do some things like the basement and the tower but a friend helped me out so if there is a way i can send it to a mapper to check it out or and admin i do not mind if you change it just i have one request plz keep some it alive but if you have to it is okay i do not care
  11. May 15, 2011

And then link it here.
  12. Aug 20, 2011
    do i attach a file to a post or do i have to upload my map to internet for that to happen pinkie cause remember this is my first time
  13. Jun 17, 2011
    you would have to click on the link Pinkie gave you the one that says

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ click that word

Upload your map through that and then it should give you a link. After you get that link come back to the forums and post it on this thread.
  14. May 15, 2011

Everything is uploaded directly to Banana and their is no extra silliness involved, just fill out the appropriate fields and follow the instructions.

If you can't do that then I dunno. I could do it for you. Cause I'm horrible at explanations.

Then after uploading it to Banana just create a link using the buttons at the top of your post.

It's as easy as Shake n' Bake.

Edit: What she said.
  15. Mar 25, 2011
    I dunno, that looks like a ledge spot to me on the second picture. If you want to make a lila panic map, you should really follow the basic format...
  16. Aug 5, 2010
    attach more ladders to the electric post (the firs pic that you posted) make more than one way so its not too overpowered. :thumbsup:
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    Before you upload this to Game Banana I highly suggest you change the name of your map, this looks like it has absolutely nothing to do with Lil A or Panic.