Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Vitaminpwn, Feb 6, 2011

1. Feb 11, 2007
    Map name: zm_little_city
    Creators name: russian-german-english
    No. of Spawn Points: unknown
    Map size (in mb): 2mb
    Download URL: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/download/14217
    Short Description: A well designed map with many CT survival locations, with probably no more than 1 or 2 of them being considered 'illegal'. This use to be a very popular map on Plaguefest server #1 roughly 3 years ago, but is no longer in the server's list for some reason - maybe not enough spawn points whilst the server was upgrading?
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    There is already a little_city version on the server, believe its v5.
  3. Mar 26, 2009
    If this is the "extended" version of little city (with the apartments in the back area) it was removed from the server because of a serious exploit implemented in the map that allowed the person who knew the exploit to take control of the server.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    You're no fun. Changing the rcon password and time limit is great fun for exploiters.

The one chad posted was the original, without the first house.
  5. Mar 26, 2009
    pff, I was the one that originally brought it to your attention the first time it was put on the server, driving you crazy trying to sift through logs and figure out who did it lol.

Having secret rcon access was great back then, I could kick/ban anyone that pissed me off, though I don't think I ever banned anyone (kicked a few people though.)
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Was it me? I remember reading about it lol D: