Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_little_city_v5_pf

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by LadyMoOnLiGht, Feb 6, 2011

1. Oct 10, 2010
    i forced to start it here

so this NOOB admin called 127 0 0 1 frozed and slapped me cause i camped on the orange letters in
    secret room ...

THERE IS NOTHIG IN ILLEGAL SPOTS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I FUCKING DID THIS MAP WITH WISHES OF Kyele!!!!!!!!!
    if there are illegal spots JUST TELL IT ME AND DONT REACT LIKE THIS!

im really pissed off now

DAMN YOU NOOOOOB ADMIN
  2. Oct 8, 2009
    i know it was listed before. but i guess it was changed and now it's taken off. he should of looked to make sure.

i know i told someone to get off b/c i remember it use to be illegal. but he was good about it. i didn't realize until he left though.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    I was there to and i told u that spot is illegal! :razz:
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    Look, I appologize for freezing/slapping you from an illegal spot on your own map but you must realize that I am new, I did tell you that was an illegal spot, that I have been told that that spot is illegal by numerous different admins (all higher than me), and that I am obliged to follow the rules i've been told. I would love clarification on that spot so as to avoid any dilema in the future. Thank you.
  5. Oct 10, 2010

IT IS NOT LISTED IN ILEGAL SPOT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i isnt illegal at all
  6. Feb 1, 2010
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    Perhaps it should be listed, but it is also a pretty obvious ledge spot that i've been told is illegal by many. I'm sorry this has caused so much contention but I am somewhat bound in this matter.
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    if you continue this kind of shit
  9. Feb 1, 2010
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    du hast doch plan von nix
  11. Feb 1, 2010
    http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Google%20geh%20dir%20einen%20wixxen%0Adu%20hast%20doch%20plan%20von%20nix%20
    :mellow:
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    It's most likely not listed because this was done before you redid the map. Meaning that those letters weren't there. Just hasn't been added to the illegal spots part. I've seen many admins and higher ups enforce it as an illegal spot. Since it's pretty much a ledge no way around it. *Also note that some spots that are deemed illegal do take time to get added to the list.*(Credit to Brian)
  13. Oct 8, 2009
    now it's not listed. idk why. maybe b/c it was changed?
  14. Feb 1, 2010
    Badgriuel I was saying her that all time! :teehee:
  15. Oct 27, 2010
    I can't say that I quite see the cause for this reaction. Everyone very much enjoys playing on little city as it is a very fun and well designed map. I had absolutely no intention of ever insulting you as either a mapper or a player. I have been told that the invisible ledge, just bellow the letters, is a legitimate spot but that any higher then that is illegal. The illegal spot system, as I understand it, is in the process of being updated and it is quite possible it is not up to 100% yet. It is also possible that I am in the wrong, I don't believe I am, but if that is the case I will happily extend my most sincere apologies to you and would happily correct my behavior in future circumstances. I know for certain that no one wishes to burn any bridges over this.
  16. Oct 10, 2010

****shut up 127001

you the biggest noob admin ever

FACT IS there is nothing listed in ILLEGAL SPOTS FORUM

SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS WITH ME!!!!
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    Has anyone reported that ledge spot to Josh or posted it on the forums? Josh is in charge of the !illegal listings so he has to know of newly discovered spots otherwise enforcing them is well... difficult. If anyone knew this spot was illegal and didn't see it in !illegal, best and most helpful thing to do was give Josh a shout and let him know so we can keep our illegal list updated and as complete as possible. I can't stress this enough, so I'll just stress it again:

Has anyone reported that ledge spot to Josh or posted it on the forums? Josh is in charge of the !illegal listings so he has to know of newly discovered spots otherwise enforcing them is well... difficult. If anyone knew this spot was illegal and didn't see it in !illegal, best and most helpful thing to do was give Josh a shout and let him know so we can keep our illegal list updated and as complete as possible. I can't stress this enough, so I'll just stress it again:

ad infinitum
  18. Feb 1, 2010
  19. Mar 31, 2010
  20. Aug 18, 2006
    Moonlight, it is nothing personal. Please understand that. Also understand that you are a valued member of this community. I don't want to lose a good mapper because of a misunderstanding.