Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_little_city_v5pf_fix Roof

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Atriarc, May 4, 2015

1. Feb 13, 2014
    Takes forever to get up there, but if you can get up there it's GG.

Screenshots
    -

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      If that stack of props is the only way up, this is absolutely illegal.
    • Feb 13, 2014
      From what I saw in the sequential rounds. The prop stack is the only way up.
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Feb 13, 2014
      Attempted to be done multiple times. The amount of time it requires to stack the props make it a very risky attempt. They were never able to reproduce it due to zombies tagging them.
    • Jan 3, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010

Making the attempt to get up there once and enjoying it, I have no problem with, but why anyone would think this is an okay spot to camp is beyond me.
      • Jan 21, 2011
        The same people who think they can abuse the donor jump boost to get to spots that normal jump can't
      • Oct 29, 2010
        This is pretty much in the same category as the area on novum where you can do the same thing, we don't have that listed, I'm not sure it's necessary to list this one either.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        There were some zombies being friendly, otherwise its impossible to get up there. I was only up there once, just trying to test if it actually can get up there.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I know we have a couple of spots that only Kleiner can get to, probably dozens for G-Man, but I can't think of any that donor can get to that normal players can't.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        I think that it should be marked as illegal, due to the fact that you can get enough ppl that know what they're doing and can get the props stacked up quickly. Another spot like this is on firewall where the red create and lettering are at.
        Post Merged, May 4, 2015
        firewall_pF
      • Jan 21, 2011
        The roof we used to runboost off the boxes to on unpanic can be jumped to with donor jump. It came up a bit ago.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        That spot is significantly different than this.
        Where?
        Wasn't that a bhop? Doesn't count!
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I'm not saying we can't or shouldn't list it, this just seems like the same sort of thing Momo had declared forever ago. This spot takes some creativity to access, and if people see it listed, i feel like they would attempt to get there anyway.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        it's where there a box onto of a red create, belong a sign w/lettering. Basically what happens is that 2 players will shoot a book case up onto the red create make it stand on one of it's end. Then one of the players will boost the other onto the other end of the book case and they can jump to the letters from there.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I don't think you need to be donor to get up there, and zombie can simply stack to kill anyone up there, it's a pretty worthless spot, as funny as it is.