Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Drunk Cat, Jul 11, 2013

1. Oct 13, 2011
    Was playing zm_london and I got that superman p90. I knew that it was going to slow down so I decided to land on that roof but I ended up getting stuck. Is it my fault or something is wrong with that spot ?

2. Jan 3, 2013
    i have stucked on the spot before with superman, i think there is something wrong on that spot
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I have too been stuck there. I forgot to mention that to Satin Storm. It's a weird place to be getting stuck. Even without the superman, you end up getting stuck. At least i did.
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    I've been stuck plenty of times since I'm the real superman always getting the superman weapon. Something is wrong with the map.
  5. Mar 8, 2013
    is it that protruding brick wall that you're getting stuck on top of? if so I can just clip it in the next version.

edit: yeah, seems it gets you stuck after you regain your powers. crouch spots are a problem with the superman weapon. I can clip this one off but people will just have to avoid getting into narrow places with it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Soft Serve, Jul 11, 2013 Last edited by Satin Storm, Jul 11, 2013