Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal ZM_London

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Jan 20, 2014

1. Dec 17, 2007
    had several complaints about ppl camping in the vent…there is more than one way in…but you do have to crouch through the entire vent to get around…and wouldn't be too hard for one person to defend on their own…think that the vents should be put on the !illegal list

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      From what @Soft Serve told me, steam is released in the vents, killing any humans in that spot. Isn't considered illegal.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      As Jed said there is a gas that will kill all the campers inside of the vents. Unless you get the secret gas mask :wink:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        The secret gas mask only works on ONE player as well. So if you have 2+ zombies approaching from either side, you should be able to get the player
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 17, 2007
          if it suppose i haven't see it happen…i watched the player in one of the pic for a while and nothing happened to him…might want to see and make sure that it is working

in the last two pic you can't approach form either side…there's just no way to get to it…bc it's in the corner…and you can't access the vents frm the rear where the tele porter is at
        • Feb 27, 2012
          You can, it's just very hard. You need either teamwork (which seems non-existent now) or one of the vending machines that are there. If you can get a demo showing a good example of how hard it is to get a human in there, that would be awesome.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          i'll keep a look out for it on next time i'm on the map...and see if i can get a demo
        • Oct 30, 2013
          here you go sat in the vent for an entire round and a few seconds more the trigger in the vent never activated was able to sit there and not die.

Edit- it was also without the gas mask.

Attached Files:

• Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Mar 8, 2013
            the doors need to be activated for the steam to release. press any one of the 6 blue buttons that are located outside/inside the airlock and in the control room, then sit back and wait for the carnage. it goes like this: door A opens, door A closes, "cleansing gas" (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) kills everyone in the vents, door B opens, door B closes.

and yeah, as Tony pointed out, there's a gas mask that allows ONE player to survive indefinitely in the vents. that of course means the player has to hold two directions by himself. getting into the vents as a zombie from the lab side is a bit of a pain, but you can either jump on top of that red cage light in the 3rd picture, flip a prop, or get a buddy to help.

I put way too much thought and effort into the design of this part of the map, considering how few actually ever camp down there. if I ever get around to making a v2_0 of London, I'll remove the whole underground portion (and add some more shop interiors or whatever topside to make up for it).
            • Informative Informative x 2
            • Oct 30, 2013
              Yea the blue buttons did the trick i tryed with 2 people, i think this guy had gas mask and it was just a simple case of bad zombies.

theirs demo of the other person dieing in vent due to pushing the buttons.

Attached Files: