Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_London

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Sep 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 29, 2014
    didn't know this spot was there until someone was down in it , when i was a zm i couldn't seem to even get in because of him shooting up , this resemble a vent spot , when iw as a human and went in you have to maneuver your way down , you dont just fall down into it let alone as a zm being shot at. disregard the foul language. :wink:

zm_london_v1_00010 zm_london_v1_00000 zm_london_v1_00005 zm_london_v1_00007
  2. Oct 11, 2012
  3. Feb 25, 2014
    need to test it, saw the spot, Maybe with 2 zombies it could work?
  4. Jun 29, 2014
    when i tried another zombie tried and neither of us could get into it
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    i tested this back when @Soft Serve was in the process of making this version of the map, and we had tested it with default ZR settings which have much higher knockback, and we were able to get in. It might require a bit of strategy though. For example, instead of being a half zombie, you might need to be a Zombine (!zclass is labeled wrong, its not the default one) fast zombie, or mother zombie. And once you get 2 zombies in that hole, the human is doomed.
  6. Jun 29, 2014
    solved , i was a halfzombie , didnt even think to change the class
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Half zombie is much harder to get in there because of the head hit-box. It's much more vulnerable to getting hit in that spot as opposed to a zombie where their head is above them, not infront.
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jun 29, 2014
        that explains why me and another half zombie couldn't get in
      • Feb 25, 2014
      • May 31, 2012
        I like this spot. If enough zombies work together and strategically pick the correct class, they can overcome this spot; the CT also needs to strategically pick/use their weapon.

I go to this spot often. I die sometimes.
      • Oct 24, 2013
        This is the most perfectly made map on the server. There is nothing wrong with it in any form or fashion.
      • Feb 27, 2012
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.