Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_london_v1_0 Illegal spot?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nayr, Oct 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2012

This spot is worse than a crouch spot. It is in the ground and it has side walls you have to move over to get down to stab the player, and with the player shooting upward its impossible to get them... should it be illegal?
  2. Jun 19, 2013
    I've never had a problem goombaing anyone that chooses to go to this spot. I guess I'm just that good.
  3. Apr 24, 2012
    Did they have a p90? Its impossible with a p90..
  4. Mar 8, 2013
    you need a zombie teammate to sit on your head so you don't immediately get pushed back out by the gunfire. after that initial hurdle it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I haven't seen the spot being used enough to make a judgment.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Half zombies has some tough luck with this spot but stack a couple of Witch/Headcrab zombies one upon another and the spot isn't as good anymore. Teamwork is more or less essential to even be close to get them but I don't think it should be illegal.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I've spectated some zombies get some humans in this spot from what Satin Storm mentioned.

In my opinion, it doesn't really look that over powered to make itself a crouch spot.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Two or three zombies stacked ontop of each other should work just fine.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I remember me and Satin Storm testing this out on the original version of this map, and it's super easy to get in by yourself if you are anything but a half zombie. Plus like the previous posts, if 2+ go in together, it will be easy to get in. Just like when players try to hold the tube spots like on towers_redux or unpanic_v2.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I've been killed in that spot several times shooting continuously with a p90. Some players seem to have the technique down. I'd watch Hedge Warrior (sic?) and Mudkip. They usually get me in difficult spots like there. I doubt it's impossible to get in.
      • Oct 13, 2011
        Bring it on DOE !

No matter how good you are, you can hold this spot for maximum 20 seconds against 2 zombies. I tried holding this spot solo before and I died after 1 mins. Its all about stacking zombies.
      • Jun 19, 2013
        That is because it is a shit spot. It doesn't help that you are bad, either.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Sounds like the spot is a non-issue :hammer:
        • Zing! Zing! x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.